Thursday, July 12, 2012

Testimonies at Sumpass and a Cutesy Surprise

Not as good as the regular bok choy


yummmmyyyyy. thanks minerve!

poor lizard. it's so hot here that it just fried...

running to sumpass!

haven't been exercising as much as i would like

my fav time to run

grad pics memories

sighhh... many IM football memories...

phew! and i thought i was late... haha
stupid kevin hecka scared me after, he is behind one of the cars

more phew!

testimony sharing time


nice pants nate




look at this leader!
but don't forget that there is a body for a reason as well!

ahem... what a nice surprise in my room after sumpass

there was actual a long letter/note written too since i say he never writes me anything.
hehehehehehe. thanks <3
lol.. i wonder if he would want me to post this. oh well...
cool! notice the time!

opening mickey since someone kidnapped domo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment