Friday, June 10, 2011

Jon's UCI Graduation and Viet Food!

MY FIRST EVER BLOG ENTRYYYYY!!!

Here we are at the College of Bio Sci Ceremony for UCI




After the ceremony, they don't have an organized area for paparrazi-ing, so it was a mad rush outside and people just snapped pictures wherever and whenever they could.



Proud Parentals

I love how my grandma 'Asian Family Poses' in every shot. But this is a good one of my aunt :D





Once my dad, aunt and grandma headed back to the apartment... the remainder of us started doing more crazy and wild poses with each other. My little bro and I tried to carry Jon, but he is quite heavy and we could only hold him up for like 3 seconds before he became too much to handle. Sheesh! Stop eating so much! We even did the pyramid. Then my crazy mother wanted to get into the action, so she herself does what she does best... be crazy. And jumping pictures are always fun :D OH! We also took a picture with the Irvine Anteater itself! It was wearing a graduation gown and a cap with tassels of all the different colleges within UCI. Cute!














 We headed back to Jon's apartment after and a something flew into my grandmas eye. After that, we headed over to this Vietnamese restaurant. They had some bomb nem nuong (shown below)!! And their bun xeo wasn't too bad either. Lots of veggies and crunchy shell. Yum! Then we went Fuk Look Sao... a very popular viet mall-like place. Or it used to be the place to be. There have been so many new innovations in the other nearby Viet plazas that this place wasn't looking too hot. I believe this was all in the Westminster area.




No comments:

Post a Comment