Friday, June 17, 2011

Newport (Part II) and Thai Gulf

SoCal Trip Day 8

     We were planning on going back today (Friday) because I had PHAC the next morning. We were about to drive at 12am and get to Sac right in time for my internship, but after a late day at the beach and eating at Thai Gulf... we decided that would not be the best idea. So we stayed an extra night in our much prolonged trip. So Cal has so many things to do that we just didn't want to go back quite yet. 



       We didn't go to the beach until 5pm because Jon took forever to get out of the apt. It was already a little chilly when we got there, but we went into the water anyways since I had my bathing suit this time and I really wanted to boogie board. Lee and I discovered that the waves are much better closer to shore. When we go deep, the waves don't take us the same way. It was really fun!!! Got owned a couple of times and a gallon of salt water went up my nose, but it was well worth it. I wish we had a nice beach to go to in Davis since it gets so hot.  Oh well, at least we have cute baby cows.

OMG! I found this little sucker in my shirt while driving in the car! It was a trooper though. Jon  killed it later -_-
At Thai Gulf. Pineapple fried rice.


    The workers at Thai Gulf were the nicest people! It was a family business and they were all just so kind and generous! They gave so many free goodies. Amazing service and free refills on THAI ICED TEA! mmMmm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment