Thursday, December 29, 2011

Losing Motivation for this Blog

Hello there faithful followers (ahem.. Nathan!) haha.

Thanks for those who have supported me in this blogging adventure... it means a lot to me and it also comforts me to know that I am not completely wasting my time... haha.

But I am not even close to catching up on this thing, which is what I planned to do during winter break... and it's not happening at all. 

It will currently be on hiatus. But this blogging thing has developed a grip on me, so I will still blog every once in awhile... I predict... haha. No worries!

It just won't be as plentiful and detailed.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! You loyal followers "D

3 comments:

  1. Who is that? But thannks! These comments are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOOOOOO DAI HAO WOOHOOO YEAH I READ IT OH YEAH

    ReplyDelete