Sunday, December 11, 2011

Real Christmas Tree and Mini Sausage Fest (Part II)

We get T Pumps again on the way home... haha. So cheap and yummmyyyy!!! Got Almond Milk Tea this time.

Nate and Riley also come to join us.. my lil bro wanted a real chrismas tree at home and has been waiting for me to go get one... so we go and do just that.

Tanforan after to lounge around and I try to look for some Vegas attire.

Also, if you remember seeing previous pics, my bro bought a blu ray set for Transformers, so we go home and i watch Transformers 3 for the first time! Blu ray is pretty amazing, but I have yet to watch a real 3D movie in theaters. The movie had a lot of action, but the story line was kind of everywhere for me... GO AUTOBOTS!!!

And we invite Spencer over! He just got a job and his first day is the next day, CONGRATSSSSSS!!! Tell me if Tebow comes in one day!!!





bb skillz!



what a wasted loss... all because of this guy...


JB in the house!

sooo many pp decorate around us, me likey!



these ones were expensive!



he actually bought something for himself!


good for vegas? eh.. it was on sale..


back to pick up tree



our first real christmas tree!


tied and ready to go

let the sausage fest begin!

working man right thurrr

oh yeah!






naked and ready to be decorated

No comments:

Post a Comment