Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reunion with the Canaan Youth! (Part I)

Blah... i thought that winter break would be the time to catch up on this thing, but as you can see... that is not happening... 

I may just post pics without text... I know I always say that and end up typing something though, but I will try that so each post doesn't take as long and I am that much closer to being up to date.

We visit the Canaan youth that we met at Taiwan missions today! Finally! Haven't seen them since Taiwan. I mentioned earlier that I did not have the best first impression of them, but a lot has changed after we serve our Father together... funny how that happens. 

It was great seeing them!







they danced for us!

oh monica... and fish eye!


much better driver now, even with terrance barking down her neck

took over chipotle!






group pic, missing some peeps..

evangeline!!!

mon! with creeper in the back

awww... brother sister love...




<3

always creepers around..



trying to teach me a dance






prepping for their performance in taiwan




handicaped jeremy.. get well soon!

cozy church, we hope to visit again

Reunions are always nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment