Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow Trip Day II: Day of Rest

Hellooooo there!

In case you were wondering why I am even more behind on updating its because I am in kingsbury Nevada right now on a snow trip.

There is no Internet so I'm using Tatiana's iPhone.

We went to heavenly resort yesterday and it's only less than a 5 min drive away! It's basically our backyard. Preetttyy awesome. And the boys, especially Ed has been doing all the amazing cooking. Pics will come later when I'm back home.

Yup yup. We are all sore today so it's our day of rest. Tomorrow will be more boarding at boreal! Woohoo. Hopefully we won't be too sore then.

That's it for now... [that was all posted while in Nevada]


Now for the post, when I woke up... i could barely move. I was so sore all over! At first Tani, Natasha and I were all on the king bed, but then I think it got too hot and I started snoring too loud so Tani went to the floor of the foot of the bed and went out to get sofa cushions to rest on... aiyaaa!! SORRY!

But the bed beat the sofa by 100000x. Waking up sore sucks, but I like it at the same time. I may have a problem. haha.

We really just had a day to chill and relax. We head to Heavenly village to look around and check the lost and found for Tatiana's snow goggles, but no outcome... :(

Then we go back to our warm room to play more games and watch X-Men First Class! woohooo! I've been wanting to see that! I love X-men! 




















































oh dear... aahha. no worries, just posing.
silly underclassmen...

such a selection

theee best











she was obsessed

finally learned how to play bang during his trip!!!
about time...





ed... how do you do it?!?!








wayne brady likes too


it was her first real time playing.. we went to tie breaker and she won...
Beginners luck?? Nahh... just natural skill...




obstacles

poked her in the butt




Pack up to go home and Boreal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment