Thursday, December 8, 2011

Orthotics is a Good Internship (Part I)

Because I missed my normally scheduled internship, I wanted to make some of them up so I went on this thursday and lookie who I run into on the bus! 

This was a really good internship that I took advantage of :/ I hope to maybe just drop in to say hello next quarter because the 2 supervisors are so nice and fun and awesome! We get to go through the hospital and see a lot of different kind of things.


sorrento goodies collection


lol. how convenient

made a new friend!



ahahah

she's lucky and landed another orthotics spot for next quarter



master orthotics maker






thanks for being so much fun, anthony!
never boring working with you




and there is big man peter who is always so lenient with me!

festive

traffic on the way back... i got the last seat though
i fell asleep in the back and almost rested my head on a stranger man.. ha. I wonder if he noticed

mondavi at night

ARC again... wow. we are so dedicated, if only we were like this all quarter. This may potentially be the last time she goes inside, so Edward (her housemate) takes a pic for us. Henry was with us too in there, but we left earlier than he did. I'm sure if you visit, we will find a way to get you back in again, no worries!




as i was about to bike home... i was like... oh CRAP! where is my lock key?!?!?!
in the end... i went to the front desk for lost and found and someone
turned it in... phew! Thank you kind soul!
PTL! I felt very grateful after that

I go home to get ready to bake for Lindsay's bday after...

Also, I haven't been eating very well since no one really cooks for finals week. But Anna's aunt brought her some delicious curry rice, and after exercising and not eating very well.. i totally binge eat tonight and negate all that I worked for... typical of me, of course... -_-

...it was just so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment