Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The First Time for Shannon! A Well-Deserved Wait til her 21st (Part I)

MIDNIGHT SURPRISE!!!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SHANNONNNNN!!!!


lol. Colleen got her one too! Chips galore.

... i don't know...? 

More photoshootin with the birthday girl at midnight when some of us come to meet and greet. I go back upstairs for a bit and come down with the other 201 girls to give an ice cream sandwich with donuts and a candle. hehehe. There was this time where she stored ice cream sandwiches in our freezer to make it an effort to get it if she actually wants to eat it. And I think one time she actually went into our apartment and no one even knew to get the sandwich and go back down. ahaha. oh shannon...





tis a happy day!


first drink from ellen!

201 loves you!


lol... oh how the tables have turned, now that you're 21 :D





resting on her bosom

ooooohh la laaaa. with the cutie sophomores

not as revealing pic. ehe.

what's wrong with this pic?



documenting first drink

roomie love

hrmmm... what to ingest first?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

first time hesitation...

hrmmm.... 

do i like or no?

meh... me likeyyyyy!


Disclaimer: A person only turns 21 once. I believe that night to be one of the biggest/funnest milestones that one goes through in life, so I don't think it's a bad thing to let a little loose just for this night. Not buck wild of course, a controlled kind of crazy is okay in my eyes.

So with that said, this girl turns 21 tonight so we go out with her to celebrate the occasion! We wanted to get her a head stamp, but Froggys was closed. Fortunately, G Street Pub was still open so we go there!



.... and we ask what the bday girl gets... and she gets one of these!

what u covering there?

mission completed!

1st bar drink: the trust Midori Sour

random dude gets her a long island iced tea

there he is! boy was that strong!

chug!

BJ Shot! ... i won't describe how this shot works... just look at the pics.
(creeper alert in the back!)



chocolately and coffeish flavor, I liked it a lot when I had it,
but i forgot shannon is not the biggest fan of chocolate... sorry :(
hope u enjoyed the experience though!


eh... forget it! haha. at least you didn't spill!




Back to the apartment... she wanted to just go to sleep, but I declined her request and said we should let her play wii fit instead... hahah.



soooo happpyyyyyy :)


what a nice blush... u lucky girl!


finished

wii time!

not bad!

let the wii-ing begin!
it was hilarious to watch :D


shake them hips!

oh yeah! you movin... and grooving..

leaning tower of pisa!
I wanted to try and play a little too and shannon was lying down behind me... didn't realize she was snapping pics while i was hula-ing. but i suppose it's only fair I post embarrassing pics of me when I post it of others... so i apologize. haha. And sorry shannon for having that all up in your face.







shannonnnnn!


a little more for shannon




what she wanted

so black and bold.. looks like hogwarts stamp
Once again, 
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SHANNONNNNNN!!!

I've said it before, but it's been so great finally getting to know you this year! Thanks for being my friend even though I dress in the opposite spectrum as you. tehehhe. It's been fun being your 3rd roommate sometimes and I look forward to more eating adventures to come! And late night chats! And chip binging! hehehe. Hope you had a good one! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment