Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Work, ARC, and Village Pizza

Sorrento Management is in my opinion, there BEST! They spoil us with goodies during finals week and our house gets a years worth of scantrons from them. ahahha. We each try to get at least 3 a day. We Asian like that. 



what a puuuurtyyy bike! Helped this girl pump her tires, she hadn't done it before
This is like my version of pumping gas.

finally go to work. def need the money. I really should work more, but it's so boring!
Started reading Letters from a Skeptic!
It's pretty good, except some of the ones I read already get a little too philosophical for me

Need to renew this sucker!

I haven't stayed this long in awhile..


plasma samples

it gets dark so early!

After working, I bike over to the ARC to meet up with Taneesha for some much needed exercising time. I think we run 20ish laps on the upstairs track and attempt some ab and back workouts. We do the partner with the leg pushing, that was more of a workout laughing rather than doing the actual thing. aha. 





EXB 104L class dinner at Village Pizza & Grill! Arrived a bit late from the ARC, but Seatonian saved me some. Thanks bro! I think people in that class think that we are a couple, ahaha. But def not! It was good food! And I just chatted with the girl who measured my fat, but I still can't remember her name! Gah... how terrible. I wish I tried harder in that class and didn't wait til the night before for all the lab reports. Lesson learned for EXB 111.







Come back and see Tiff cuddling with all the boys! Ahem!!! hehe. JK. Davis gets cold in the winter... understandable.



intense Tetris-ing

battling seaton...

sighhhh...


sharing the ding dong blanket

did lucy take this?
Short posts are always a nice break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment