Monday, December 12, 2011

Tree Decor and Pasta Pomodoro with the Fam


still naked

my mom got these cuz they were on sale... lol. i wonder why...

did devos in the morning on Ephesians 4:20-32 and it made me think of Jenn. haha.
So i shared it with her




TIME FOR SET UP AND DECORATING OF OUR LIVE TREEEEEEE!!!

We didn't want to pay as much so we didn't request for the water bowl... but now I kinda think that we should because our tree doesn't smell as nice as it could...
















all lit up!




from the outside... looks like it is bigger than it actuallyy is.
ohh yeahhh



lol.. my bros shoes... dressing like a middle schooler,
except my leg is 10000x the size of theirs... says my brother...



More pasta pomodoro!!! MMMMM... kinda pricy, but we make it worth it by eating all their pesto and bread!







Sheesh... every time my mom has the camera... she is so much worse than me... as you can see from these pics below...



















So my mom asked if i was surprised by the birthday gesture... and i was like, "duhhhh... my bday passed awhile ago..." it was funnier there when it happened.

Thanks! A bday dinner with the family-ish.





oh dear... he wore it to school...



Tani comes over as we plan on heading back to davis for the snow trip. Thanks for driving me again! 





red blob









she was amazed at my 'talented' brother...


first time in an attic!


traffic at 12 in the morning...



Back to freeeezing Davis for the night. Getting ready for the snow tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment