Friday, December 30, 2011

A Little Christmas Video

Here is a little Christmas video some of my high school friends and I made...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187jqku15-I

I know the choreo could have been a lot better, but it was late. I hope you enjoy it anyways! We stayed over at Hazel's house in Hayward because it was Ms. Christeen Rico's birthdayy!!! She is the one in the blankets on the side because she was hit with the chills... total bummer! She said she had fun anyways though!

And I am currently sorting through pics to post on here. Loading them on blogger is what usually takes the longest.

But I do want to keep it up because I want it to be something that the people in and around my life can look at in the future and just smile and be happy as they reminisce old times...

But thanks again to you faithful readers! :D Means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment