Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow Trip Day I: Heavenly Snow Resort

It sure was a Heavenly resort, i must say.

We started the day a bit late cause we were trying to meet up with Jordan, Nathan and Edmond. The lifts are originally $90! O_o!!! my goodness, but we got a voucher.. so the lifts were around $53ish... ouch. That's the most I've ever paid for a lift. But the atmosphere was beautiful... and the runs were pretty lengthy. I wanted to board more to get my moneys worth, but people got pretty banged up on some trails so we had to call it quits... bummer!

But highly recommended resort! The best i've been to! And the scenery is amazing! See below!

[Full album of snow trip on FB]

Oh! And mad props to Edward for cooking and planning all our meals!!! YUMMMMM! The boys took care of us :)















so ready for this!


see that dry patch?
yeap... that's nevada!

long high lifts = mighty fine long runs

boring nevada!

SUCH A SIGHT! man oh man...


tahoooeeeee!!













so strange!


who would pay $90?! goodness!

lunch time!



I forgot my cam after lunch... therefore the lack of pics.

But once we got back to the car, Natasha had to fix her bindings. So Tani and I had some free time by the car... hahah.











like brother bear







full crowd




longboard scars. oh yeah!


where does it hurt?



slang scrabble




nice hand

cozy

Snowboarding is AWESOMEEEE!!! Starting to feel the soreness already...


No comments:

Post a Comment