Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve with the Boys!

omg... when did my bro's feet get bigger than mine?!
















Hello visitors! Ok, so I was showering and I can hear these shenanigans on the side by the window giggling.. but they just thought I was pooping or something. But I was not. Pervs. haha. Just kidding. But that explains my wardrobe selection and put together in these next few pics. haha.

Haven't seen these cousins in quite awhile. Reunions are fun!


just so happened to have the same hair style!

boys coming back

group pic!


just dance fun!



they like banana grams!

new years eve dinner!!! always more cozy and convenient just eating at home








Getting ready and waiting for Jeff and Riley to head out for New Years Eve! We were going to try to meet up with Jordan, or Tiff and Wilson and them at Fishermen's Warf... but things didn't work out. It's all good though, still had a great time with these boys!




love you samster!!


she's so tall now!

Waiting in line to get into Mighty? or something. It was free, but playing 80s music all night long.


oh jeffrey..

hk.. part 2.
once again, he can't hang

first time!

dark and blurry, but I like these


thanks for a fun nye!

We had to head back because Jeff had to take care of his bro, so Riley and I headed back home too. Hungry, good thing there is a 24 hour Subways close by!






No comments:

Post a Comment