Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sneak Peek of Hong Kong Adventures

*Newer/older posts are seen below this post if interested...they are from 2011* 
So click over there 
<-----------------


OoooOooooOooh... my first post of 2012, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

As a Thank You for journeying through this blogging adventure with me, here are some never before seen pictures from Jeff, Jenn, Seaton, Sharon and my trip to Hong Kong!!!

Boy oh boy, looking through these pics make me miss Asia so much again. I don't know if I will ever have time to post the full albums (40+ gb of memory!) So this will have to do for now...

This trip was definitely one of my highlights of 2011! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Take a peek! 

It's a long post... you ready for it?!?!?










































































































































Hong Kong, you were the best... I can't wait to come back!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA Asia Was so fun...I totally forgot about all those funny pics we took... Gosh Haha lets go back and do it again haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooOooh! I love comments :D

    I'm totally ready for round 2!

    ReplyDelete