Friday, January 13, 2012

Flat Tire & Senior Hangout

My first time riding my bike in since Fall quarter... it's winter quarter now and the weather has been surprisingly good... so I decide to ride my bike and this happens...

Now I know how Seaton feels... haha. 





it doubled in the last month!

check it out!!! new blogspotter!
http://kevinkorner.blogspot.com/

Went to the bike garage to fix my flat and totally missed my seminar class... whoops.

The really helpful nice guy there helped me with all the hard stuff. haha.







1st Compass of Winter Quarter!!!


gj worship team!

wow... total twinsies!

The loitering that Compass is a PRO at doing... haha. on the way to post-fellowship hangouts. Tonight was time to spend with our own classes...






cute!

mellow fellows



sophomore ladies and... spencer?!?! haha.. jk. it's stephen!

yay seniors!

i love how crazy we can get <3
We decide to hangout at Applebees in South Davis! We were supposed to talk about our senior trip plans... but i don't think we got much progress on that... haha. 

Instead we played 'Would you rather...?' and talked about different kinds of poops... lol. We are so weird.

Our class also loves pics... so here it comes!










pooping face

everyday model
Happy hour 1/2 off appetizers have arrived!










such models

go matt!

HSL!

attractive



WHO IS THAT??!?!


seniors <3
missing some though
OMG... LOLOL @ Shannon!

49er FAITHFULLLL!!!
Ready for the game tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment