Friday, January 20, 2012

Rainy Compass & Back Home For CNY

This is going to be a semi busy week, but I already have all these pics uploaded, just need to post since I am getting a little behind.


Meet Anna, new friend I made in CMN discussion

candy jenn gave me from liz from germany. so gooood!

FAP seminar


smile

mr. smug and sexy.

what a splurge purchase...


seaton about to present

thanks tiffffff. so yummmayyy!

Dinner with the Chuster before Compass



joker or batman? i'm confused myself.



mmmm. strawberry banana crepe.

his strange love for sweet desserts



hairy butt


tiff playing piano for worship!!! WOOT WOOT!

lookin goooood as always




rainy compass


butt punishment


we are pro at lingering

Back home for the Chinese New Year weekend!!! My older bro was surprisingly there already! He Viet bussed home. haha. Something I have yet to try. 

Came home to a very clean and decorated home!






present from the benson wong for a late christmas gift... you shouldn't have... really!


didnt want to rip so can reuse wrap. haha


awwwwwww. THANKS BENSONNNNN!!!

READY TO DANCE IT UPPPPP!!! YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA!!! and crazy how he gave me one of his bb jerseys when I kida needed one.

his turn for another bday gift

what is it??

OH YEAH!

lookss gooood. chosen from the riley.

ahahahha. 49er Love!



sigh... if only you guys won... then we can rep this gear so much more... big fat SIGHHHH... :'(
oops. sorry, did I just predict the future post? my bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment