Sunday, January 22, 2012

Big Heartbreak... Part of Me Just Died a Little

Eh... i don't even want to talk about today... BIG FAT SIGHHHHHHHH!!!!

UGHHHHH.... frustration.... Sorry... -_________________-



they asked us to write this down, so i did

taka is so good at guitar! and he has the cutest kid!

good girl friends




what a mischievously smiling car!

a little grocery shopping with mother at the mexican store

an ALBINO shrimp!

one of these shrimps are not like the other...
helped peel. felt like i was getting practice for boiling crab

mother is best at making bun rieu!


i am soooo hungry right nowwwwww

oh gosh... the costco bill from yesterday

stolen? no... bought.




Ugh.. what a disaster...







what a relationship...





one of my fav pics of all time

maamaa's zhai! oh how i've missed thee!


la tapitia

couldnt finish eating cuz the game was too intense

really... heart attack...

benson wong is like no other! LEGIT!


anticipation...

either a great sack by aldon smith... or just another great defensive stop. I believe it was right before the williams fumble...
X ______________________ x

Yes... pretty depressed I must say... pretty darned depressed... I rather not talk about it. It was really fun while it lasted, and it was a season none of us expected... so i suppose it was kind of like a treat.

Can only look forward to next season at this point... but just the fact that we were that close to the superbowl really kills me... and the fact that the frickin Giants are going... UGHHHHH! To believe that I used to like them... and ELI... what a disgrace. I feel ashamed of myself. I really dislike both teams. It's a rematch of 4 years ago when I was a senior in HS workin on my physics project... boringest game ever... oops. I wasn't supposed to rant, it just slipped. eeeks.

Sighhhh... it was so cool when you were seeing and hearing red and gold EVERYWHERREEEEE... i miss it.

But thanks for such a fun and inspirational season Niners... i hope to watch and support you for as long as I live.

It's pretty easy to just point fingers and hate on Kyle Williams... but after reading this on Riley's blog... it changed my opinions a little bit, although I am still a tad bitter and disappointed at him...

Here it is: http://dinopoop.blogspot.com/2012/01/first-class.html


omg... ready to head back to davis. thanks for driving us and all our stuff, Jordanian!

sg meeting

evillllllll

omg... seaton...!
Please be more careful with yourself


visited lucia to give her some jook since she got her wisdom teeth pulled... but she recovered pretty quickly already.

closet of bag collection


havent been in this room before, cool to see how it's changed since melody and them

from the jurassic era... sorry lindsay... i can't help it. hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment