Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Night of Prayer

Just a normal day of school... Classes have not been too bad yet.

Went to prayer meeting at night and it was good that we got to split up into smaller groups. We had 3 girls (Jenn, Colleen, and I) and the boys did their thing. We chatted and prayed about our struggles for a good amount of time. I like these smaller and more intimate groups. You get to share a lot more.

Went to the ARC afterwards where we recruited more people to our "Workout Crew"... Tiff Wong (O_o!!!) and Katrina came tonight! Woohooo! We are growing! 2 nights in a row! Oh yeah! I wonder how long that is going to last... 

Played singles badminton with Katrina and that reminded me of how sucky I am at that sport. But it also definitely humbles me since I'm not that used to losing like that... haha. But it was fun! Rematch tomorrow? We shall see... Did some little workouts with Minerve after.

While at the ARC, Nathan calls like crazy... we rush back to 106 to see what's up...

114 came over too and we just prayed together for our sister who really needs it right now. May we just reflect on this time the power of prayer and faith. It challenges who and what I believe in. But I find comfort in this community that Compass has provided for me. And praying together in a group setting like that reaffirms that what I believe in is true and loyal.

Just want to really continue to pray for our sister as she is recovering from a serious disease... keep her safe and allow her to really find herself through God. 

God, please watch over her, especially in this time.


oh yessss!




fancy. in the new comm center building




chicken in a blanket! came out better than expected!
and much healthier than piggies

prayer meeting where we split up to smaller groups.
i get the honor to spend it with these 2 fine ladies

just like the bear on the laptop.

expanding workout crew!

t wong getting firmer by the second!

fun music we got to listen to while playing

played this girl in singles and I got owned! so badly... haha.
i suck at singles. but gj! This girl is goooood!


hi shanna!!!

114 came over and we had a good group prayer for a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment