Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dinner & Games with the Small Group

I'm watching Modern Family while updating this right now... I see why so many people watch this show now. It's so good! And it definitely stirs some thought in how I may want to raise my family in the future, hopefully. 



just on a table for people to take at work

Tis the first week of school and I wanted to cook for my small group. Except i'm still a bit sick so I did not want to expose my germs to them. My original plan was to make some rice noodles, but changed it to the amazing enchiladas from Safeway. Introduced to us by Ellen. I made some chicken and egg though and Erica brought the salad.

After dinner, we played some Charades and MahJong. haha. I just wanted us to have some fun with each other before the busy school year starts.

But dang... Disney charades was pretty funny. Got some good actresses in this group. They were crawling on floors, busting out wings and hilarious sound effects! Not allowed? Whatever.


fooooooood!!!


dinner time!

heaviest duty case i have ever seen!


game time!


charades master

lol. about to bust out wings!!!



smelling the ground. hahha


got hecka cards in the last stage







teaching kate and winnie

Off to 106... reminds us of the summer time. hahaha. Especially Seaton's late night eating.



nom nom nommmmm


trying to be house bunny



i know how to play this now! thanks lucy!

the puzzle we built in the summer!
Kevin remodeled him room a bit

kevin reviving his blog with some new pics and videos

my small group can eat! love it!
but dang... these enchiladas are gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment