Saturday, January 21, 2012

Chinese New Year Family Gathering-- BOWLING! [Part II]

With a part I comes a part II!!! And here are the pics from bowlinggggg!!!

I haven't bowled in a long while. For some reason I just didn't see much fun in it, and it kinda hurt my fingers, but after tonight... it reminded me of how fun it can be!



it's okay, you'll get the next one outta there!

bowling star

dancing or bowling?



kept looking like he was going to slip and fall... we were all waiting for it







nice pose


SO CLOSE TO FALLINGGGG!!!

or maybe even breaking his back... ahaha

such a feminine release







MC Hamer pants

OMG! SOOOOOO COOOL! All of a sudden the lights turned off (it was 9 on a sat night) and then they had lights going on and really good music! They started off with "The Story of Us" by Taylor Swift and I was pretty excitedddd!!! First time I bowled like that. I loved it. The others complained they couldn't see the floor and the pins, but I thought it was SO cool!

I'm ready for more bowling!



taylor music videoooo!



ahahha. nice one! it's like he's in a club, but I think he just got a strike. not bad..



game 1. ugh. just lost to jon by 8 points



mean by t swizzle. for you, jennifer. lol. not the song. just the vid.

game 2. what happened, stooge?!




Eggettes.. round 2!

Sami wanted the original eggettes and we were really hoping that they would still be open.




awww... i like this grp pic, usually pp take pics with half the pic being the floor... but this one is good!

thanks bennnoooo!

is that sweat i see?

she likes this game now too!

bye byeeee!!! see you guys soon hopefully!

the boys playing the power rangers song!



That was quite a fun family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment