Thursday, January 26, 2012

Michael Jackson and Goodbye to Eunice!

I have no idea why, but I am SO excited for the Michael Jackson episode on GLEE! I've stopped watching this season, but I am totally going to watch this episode! hahaha. So random, but I thought I would document. We used to watch MJ do his thing when we were younger on those huge record player DVDs, i don't even know what you call them anymore. I've always been mesmerized, and now it just reoccurred to me how spectacular he is.

I don't think anyone can ever top him. Yeah, he's had his fair share of controversy and drama, but he's brought a whole new meaning to entertainment. His talent is among the rarest I've ever seen! So weird that he is not with us anymore, but he will always be remembered in history. That's for sure.

"You Are Not Alone," "PYT," "Rock with You,"  "The Way You Make Me Feel," "We Are the World" and the recent "Hold My Hand" are some of the many songs I like from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oCCnxBos10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydoldv8QuWI

      Old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy1gp3F5NhY  
New: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI


So I actually know why I am excited for Micheal. lol... it's because of Harry Shum Jr and his contest on FB and the tribute they are making to MJ on Glee that is coming up!!! WEEEEEE!! SO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

Maybe we should get the Michael Jackson dance game on wii so we can try to dance like him. haha.

And yay for Harry Shum Jr... hopefully he gets a lot of air time. tehehehehhe. :D





thanks jennifohhh!! haha. she's mad at me... as usual.
But thanks for the yummy fooood!!!

tiff's delicious cooking coming right up!



armagedon!

small group at OTH discussing chap 2- different perspective on the Gospel
missing Winnie :(





trying out cooking... not bad!
We get together to surprise Eunice on her last night here!

She came to visit us for a short bit in Davis since she is on her break in Korea. I only got to briefly get to know her during her first visit, but I had the luck opportunity to hang out with her more this time around. She is one of the sweetest and most genuine girl that I know. Thank you for scheduling me into your busy schedule!

[full album on FB]


yum!


SURPRISSEEEEEE!!!





ahahhahhahahhahah!


group pics coming uppppp!!!





such a lovely cryer!

clumsy seaton







sooooooo cuuuuteeeeee





what a cutie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment