Monday, January 16, 2012

Sleeping in til 4 and a Group Workout

HAPPY MLK Day! Thanks for all that you did back in history!

Wow... I have not slept in that late since forever. It's because some of the Seniors stayed up til 7 in the morning last night... ahaha. sighhh... We are the most ridiculous class ever! 

We watched Bridesmaids then broke off into other things. Matt playing Batman... Jenn and Kevin playing Mario Party... Me watching Modern Family... and Seaton sleeping on the couch. 

Ate my first meal around 6... so ridiculous. Went to the ARC around 1015 with a pretty big crew. I am feeling kind of sore. I hope that it can only get more sore from here. I want to feel it! Of course we get McDonald's after though... haha.

My pillow that I forgot in Vegas has returned to me!!! Phewwwww! Thanks for saving it, Kristin... and Teef for bringing it back to Davis. Saved its life!


yummy leftovers from last night. this was at 6pm! haha

thanks :)

late present for teef

bed decor




joe wang in the house!

our growing numbers! it's so much better having other people there with you. i'm not usually in the weight room, but minerve is a good pusher in there. so i guess i make it a competition and it can be quite fun, i suppose.

lol. we always do this...



golden!

peas for teeeef!


my pillow that i forgot in vegas but kristin and tiff saved it for me! what a relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment