Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hip Hop Finale & Last Day of SS2!!!

We had our final group performances for Hip Hop class today. I look silly, but my classmates all look so good. This was my first dance class, and I can say that it was definitely a great and fun experience! The vid quality on blogger isn't that great, but Check it out!

Group 1

 

Group 2
 Chris... your outfit is amazing, especially the heels!

Group 3- "Team KP"
This was soooo cute! I love it!!!
Does anyone know the version of LFN this is? Can't find.


Group 4- "The Jerks"
It's been fun! Thanks Jerk Crew!
Class ChaCha at the end <3 


Oh my goodness... COMPLETE CRISIS with today's pics. I am so sad. I honestly don't feel that sad very often, but tonight sucked. And I felt it. I hope that they can be retrievable! Still working on it.

I don't know if the videos aren't working anymore, but they are not working for me :/ I hope to be able to retrieve them because I liked them A LOT =P

 So I was trying to spend soooo much time trying to recover these darned files. There are still some missing from today and I don't have the original video files anymore, but this is better than nothing. I went from place to place trying to recover them, but in the end... Michaelus saved the day and recovered these ones. Thanks a bunch! I was so sad, but at least some of the pics came back.

Where I sat and where they sat in class. I love our computers.



Pics from our Beginning Hip Hop dance class. I felt like the only beginner there, but in the end... the class was a lot of fun! I kinda wish that we did some more specific moves instead of all choreographed dances, but it's all good. Carrie was the best instructor ever! So patient! Hopefully I can remember what I learned this summer for years to come.


The KP Crew. I really really liked theirs.

Chris... such a diva!

G-Pose... "The Jerks"

Cool Crew!

With our super talented and freakishly strong teacher!

Chris was always before me in roll call. His outfit was priceless.

So I come here right after class to upload vids. Had the opportunity to back up my pics here... but who would have known? I guess this was not a good week for me to leave my harddrive + memory cards at home. I think I kind of exhausted the one I have been reusing.

Hart is awesome

Lab Safety class for work. Torture trying to stay awake.

The chairs had this on it!

I couldn't wait to go home and sleep, but I get a text from Riley telling me about NFL OPENING KICKOFF!!! It was Packers vs Saints. Back to back Superbowl champs. Such a great game in all aspects. Def a great way to start off the football season. So glad the lockout was solved.

Packers won 42-34


Didn't watch the last seconds of the game to try and catch Rite Aid before closing. Had to make a couple runs back and forth because their machines had trouble reading the memory cards. Poor memory card :(

Oh, we also go to Hometown Buffet to eat with Seaton and Germaine before she leaves for Hong Kong and the PI. Her flight was at 1 and we were still in Davis at 8 something. ahah. Those pics are unrecoverable, but they had delicious Honey Milk Green tea. Have fun in HK GERMAINE!!!

While I was making the collage, Tanisha also comes over. My phone died and we had a miscommunication like we were a married couple. ahaha. Awk! But things were settled and she came up to watch the Notebook with Minerve and Teefy. Shannon and Linda stop by too! Linda just moved in.

Giving Cheryl her late birthday gift.

she doesnt like when i take too many pics :(

late night visitors

getting awfully affectionate with that dolphin

havent played this since last summer!

lol. so sad for me. i had no $ to put down!

Conservative teefy wins with shining colors. I have Oriental.

HAPPY BELATED CHERYL! I hope you enjoyed your senior year memories! <3

Teefy and I stay up to chat when we should have been catching up on sleep. Trying to persuade her to go LA and was trying to recover pics before that. I miss you already! Hope you decide to come ;D

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Jerks baby! :D
    -Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe im going! i read ur blogs <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you care! tehehehheheee!! WAHHH WHOOOOOOOOOO!!! At first I was like, who is that? YA YAYAYA!

    ReplyDelete