Friday, September 16, 2011

A LooOooOong, but Enjoyable Trip Back to Davis

 Our SoCal getaway ends today as we have to head back to reality... It always sucks having to go back to that after a sweet vacation. Tis life, tis life. It's been a fun couple of days in sunny SoCal! I love it down there!

Leaving the house right at 6am!

Starbucks fix for the trusty driver!

Early morning driving


Yowers

I tell Tiff to wake me up if she sees me snoozing. I drift off for a bit and wake to something poking my forehead. Below is what I found to be the culprit... Thanks Tiff. ahahah. Sorry for falling asleep Jenn! I try not to do it, but it was so early and you were so far away!

Also, Rebecca lost her voice... pretty much completely. She wasn't feeling too hot and was quiet for the last moments of this trip. It was quite interesting not hearing her voice, seeing as that she talks almost 24/7. It was a nice break. AHAHHHAHA! Just kidding! You know I love you. But her voice sounded manlier than ever. Sexy ;) tehehehhe.



About to enter grapevine


Pee stop




We get back safely to drop off Rebecca to San Jose. She forgot her skin medicine, which was killing her after the beach day... she returned to her drugs.

Jenn, Tiff and I stop by Millbrae for some lunch before Jenn and I have to head back to Davis. Of course we go to Little Luccas, Blush, and Eggettes! All of Jenn's faves! She did a wonderful job driving. F'realzzzz! She drove the whole way, and all 3 of us passed out at one point. EEEKS!





I went out to public like that. ahah. Getting more for Davis folk!


Best yogurt place ever!

Look who comes to join us!


Pretty covers! Everything has an iPad there

Admiring from afar...

Really considering getting one of these!

Ping guo!

Jenn was so excited to get the chance to drive me back to Davis! (I dont know why, but thanks! aha) We load the car with yummy food from home and go on our way. 

I totally did not keep track of what day and time it was... and we pretty much get stuck in the worst traffic either of us has ever experienced! LOL! LA included... mwahahaha. So funny.

Getting on the bridge took 1.5 hours alone! The usual time it takes to get to Davis. It could have been a lot worse, but we sang T Swizzle karaoke and bonded in the car ride. I guess that was fun. Aha. JK. But it actually was pretty fun, we got a little delirious sometimes though. 



Honeydew eggettes!


The City!!!

Jenn's dream car was in front of us for awhile. That was nice.

We got through the bridge but it was still too 'suck chea' and I really had to go #2 from the lychee milk tea. hehehehe. So we decide to go on a mini date to Emeryville as we let the traffic pass. We need to stop going on those. ahaha.


1st time!


HUGE CANDY SHOP!


Collection piece #1



too fat

of course

where did it go?



happy

monster

GARLIC CHUNKS!


Getting ice for my meat in the car


Puurty

We finally get back to Davis around 9:30 or so. We left San Bruno at around 4:30. Tell me about it. But like I said, it wasn't bad at all... I just felt bad because this weird girl has been wanting to come back to Davis since to beginning of summer to move in and everything. Didn't even want to be in wonderful Irvine! :OOO So it just took awhile to get her back to her long awaited summer dream to be in this lovely town. Sorrrryyy it took so long!

We noticed that our excitement and enthusiasm switched when one is in NorCal and the other is in Socal. hehaahah. We basically went through the whole Cali in one day. Or Jenn drove like all day today and yesterday... Thanks for driving, you super driver!


FINALLYYYY

1st timer

Bing Pei Mooncake from Rilez mum

Hope you liked it



No comments:

Post a Comment