Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Work Sucks, Fresh Faire & A Good Prayer Meeting

Pluto catered even for the grad students down in the plaza at my work... luckys!




Book I'm borrowing from jenn. So far so good! I like it a lot

Really good book. Will discuss once finish.

Brainstorming

Fav place to update. So fast and big screen to work with!



So every year in the past, I went crazy at these Freshmen resource fairs and walk out with at least 5 shirts. I am saddened to say that I got NONE, yeah you read correctly... NONE this year. Booga. I did not feel aggressive and was not in the mood. I regretted it later. I could have at least tried for a Celebrate 2011 shirt :/ Oh well, I have too many shirts anyways. It's about time I share the wealth.

Sorry close fan and friends... no free shirts from Davis for you this year... >:(







2 for 1 Appetizers... 4 fries 5 people. Fries win.


Tastes better when people are fighting for it

Trying to sell bike. Just get it Jon! aka Mr. Sass!


Trying to tidy up room

Found while cleaning.
EEEKS. Priorities.. haha. Atleast we got football! YEEE!

Too pretty to use, Thanks again JEFF!
Green + Mickey = <3

We go to Prayer Meeting led by Jenn after Vitos and there was such a good turn out. Of course it's the one that Seaton did not go to... but I'm sure he was happy with the turn out. There was a huuuuge circle and we all just prayed for each other one by one. It was a really great time.


People can't say no to flyers now!

Rearranged room. Trial #2.

Late night settlers. Jenn always beats to boys. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment