Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Irvine Galore (Part 1): DimSum & Modeling at Jenn's House

Ok, these next few posts took forever because I was trying to upload 200 pics into a single post. Not going to happen, so it's going to be broken up into 3 parts. 

This is our little mini end-of-the-summer vacay and visiting Jennifoh in her home town. Like I've said before, I realllyyy really really like it down here! But it's her hometown so she has a diff perspective. Understandable.

Today, we do some of my favorite things. And it will be part 1 of many events to come. 

We eat DimSum in the Jamboree center (same plaza as Guppies and 85 Bakery). It was all girls, but Jenn's mom asked if my bro wants to go... Rebecca says our fam is the same as in we have no shame to get what we want.. ahaha. In this case, it's my brother going out to lunch with all girls for DimSum.

Jenn's more than hospitable mother treats us out to eat. THANKKKK YOUUUU! 

It was really delishhhh!! Had most of the stuff I like, unlike HK. It was only Rebecca's 2nd time, so she was still uneasy with the weird stuff that Chinese (Canto) people eat. YUM!




i miss the HK ones w Cha Seew in em




no comment. aahah.






Nate: This is Miss Mango!

Palm Trees <3


MAXXXXX!!!



While we were waiting for my bro to get out of his Chinese class, we do a little photoshoot in and around Jenn's household. Such a pretty area!

Be warned. There is a BIG load of pictures coming...



































We see my brother's new house in Santa Ana. It is a really nice area with a park, tennis, BB, etc right across the street. And the house is big and spacious too. Good pricing as well.












High ceiling!

We finally get to head over to the beachhhh!!! One of my favorite places to be!!! :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment