Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hip Hop Almost Finale


Here you go classmates. For you guys to practice. 


I don't know why the videos don't work anymore. It is quite frustrating. 

Matching. How cute.
Tiff almost wore it 2 days in a row to class!

I finally started working again after all my financial aid and work study stuff got threw. Phew! Remember that mad chaos day i was trying to get all my papers in and was flipping out? Well.. God is great and merciful. Financial aid pulled through and now I can work and pay for school. PTL!

I have the most lenient boss. I need to stop taking advantage of him. Here is a glimpse of my boring work day. I like how it's so relaxing though. I try reading and napping in between samples. ahah.


My work station

Sampling these get sooo mowe leew... (boring)

Freezer of samples

Feels good to open after biking

Hard at work

What a loser

OK... so after 2 1/2 weeks, my lil pinky is still not so lil. It still hurts and the swelling does not seem to be getting any better. I felt so silly for going into the doctors with such a minor and bothersome request to look at my finger. But I didn't want it to be like my left pinky that bends in funny ways so I just went in.


fatty finger

oooooh! they sent me for an x-ray

all just for a finger

the x-ray tech was such a nice lady!
It made me consider the occupation for a bit, but after a convo
with nate, I changed my mind.

finger of concern, i just asked for a bonus in the previous

frustrating finger.
waiting for the NP to see me after the x-ray

So it turns out that my bones are perfectly fine, nothing is broken. The collateral ligaments on the side that hold the phalanxes (specifically my proximal and middle) together are the damaged goods. So right now, the ligament fibers are inflamed, weakened, and she said some probably tore... which explains the puffiness and flexibility. Hey! Anatomy came in handy!

Left pinky in unfixable. And it's strangely bendy for the same reason, because it has less ligament support than normal. Boo. Poor pinkys. But they give me this splint to help it. However, it just makes it worse since it hits everything and bends my finger that much more. It's also hot and itchy.


So cool to actually see my bones!

So used to generic anatomy book ones

hehe. my rarely girly fingers and toes.

i took it off as soon as i got home

Went on a much needed run with my running buddy. I wanted to stop feeling that junk a lunk that is my flab of stomach hanging over my pants. Too descriptive? haha. Also, the Nike marathon is in almost a month, training is a must!

We first walk... for awhile. We even see Wong and Seaton bike back from the library. We go for a run and walk around downtown and Jen looked it up and said it was around 5.5 miles! Woohoooo! Next time, we will try to run the whole time. Maybe I will try to be less embarrassing, but probably not. The talking and walking through Farmer's market is def enjoyable too! Ran back by myself after running her back to her new apt behind Black Bear Diner. So far now! It was a lonely run home.


Making me jealous, thanks skinny girl.

Trying these out. I got them at the Bazaar in HK on sale for only 30ish.

They are size 6 when I'm 7.5 and they hurt my toes. Dunno if I should cont to run in them, but i love the color!


So this is our last night struggling together. Nate and Riley are free as a bird, so they come to visit. Cheryl is in the apt somewhere too, I think in my room studying for Bis 102.



Playing us soothing music

Seaton trying to kill himself



So we were just joking that we were really craving chips and snacks, then Cheryl and Nate actually go to safeway to get some! Tooo kind!!! Dunno if it was the best idea, but thank youuuuu!!! :DDD 

Tiff and I were joking that it would be so easy for guys to make us happy, just buy us chips. ahaha. 




AHHHHHHH!!! THANK YOUUUU! Future Docs feeding their patients junk food. Great start!

Oh my gosh! And I was learning how to do the Reject in class so I try teaching them. Nate gets it in like 2 seconds, and they both start learning a bunch of dance moves after. It was quite entertaining. 

Nate was going all out! Now that his MCATs are over, he is a completely new guy! We all need to go dancing soon! I think it would be fun :D





Hot lime cheetos... dangerous

Studying hard for HDE 100C

Thirsty after dancing

Doing the dougie!

Suffering while trying to read my personal statement. I would leave and never come back too.

Nate didn't come back after their late night McDs run. lol.

 
Seaton's coffee. I took his cap to lick the caramel.

I think that was the last night we had to stay up for a paper. 

HALLELUJAHHHhhHHHhHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment