Wednesday, September 21, 2011

God's Grace, Tabling, Tennis & Jessica's Birthday!

ICC meeting second time around. Waitlist meeting. This is the God's grace story that I will talk about in a future post. More detail there because I am too behind in posts.

So grateful for this second chance.



Got it!

Did some pre-week tabling for Compass and we had a bowling event at the same time




Ngoc's Sandwich



My savior who picked me up from a long and hot day of tabling.
THAAANKS Lover!

Looks like she is 'Expelliarmus-ing' the spider webs

Sorry, this is gross... but a momentous night, that Jennifer taught me how to use a tampon. lol. Sorryyyyy for the image. She was informing me of all the details in the bathroom for like 5 minutes. I was nervous, but she is such a good teacher. Thanks Jenn! ;D


I've never really knew what these looked like!

Tennis with Stephen!

Freshmen boys: David and Stephen!

Minerva's homemade Kimchi! So DELISH!






My saved fabric softener. Some as old as freshmen year!

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!

She is our new housemate that is now in Ellen's room. Ellen got a cake from her from Burlingame. It was a coffee cake and I thought it was delicious. I don't usually like cake, but this one was an exception. Because I know that Jenn likes coffee, I saved some for her. Ew... we are so gross! She was having a hard night, so I suppose it was good that I saved her some.


SO GOOD!




BIRTHDAY GIRL!


FIRST HOUSE PICTURES OF THE YEAR!




What a cutey pie!

Here is some single pictures with the each of us.








mmmMMmmMMmmMMmm!


Lil cup on top!

rawr rawrrrr


Lovely housemates. Bday celebration #1!

New haircut and another one of his winning outfits!
Oh Seaton, you never fail to impress!

New arrangement for our 3 person room
No more desk, so much more roomy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment