Monday, September 26, 2011

BOGO Jamba & Yolo Night

So many promotions recently. Finally printed the BOGO Jamba coupons. Gotta take advantage!




Reading at work

Awww yeaaahhh! Jambalicious!




Went for a short run by my lonesome because everyone was busy. Wasn't used to it so I had to go back to my apartment to fetch my iPod mini. Trusty ole pal. It was a pretty nice run after that. The weather was perfect. It was actually kinda nice running by myself because I got to set my own pace. Nike Marathon comin up, YIKES!




DINNER TIME!

Our house loves free things. We got 1 free yogurt and 1 pound of candies. All for FREEEEEE!

Got too greedy with the yogurt and got punished :(












Got too prideful and greedy :(

We love yogurt! Esp when it's free!

Look at that strand of hair!


Cries like crazy when she watched sad stuff. lol.

Late night visitor for Anna's clicker

No comments:

Post a Comment