Sunday, September 25, 2011

1st Joint House Dinner & Games

Church in the morning with our trusty driver. I need to start saving the sermons so I can remember what PG talks about and put it on here.






Tiff makes a build your own burrito for dinner and some of 102 comes up to feast with us. Joint house dinner, woohooo! We play Disney Cranium afterwards and some tennis. 

Cranium teams:
Wong, Jenn, Anna, Minerves
vs.
Me, Shannon, Ellen

It was a close game, but we won. tehe. Got some lucky rolls.










LOL. i was washing dishes when this happened.
I didn't help. lolerz



heya mickey!

acting something i forgot what.
Ellen knew but she cont to let her act.
Way to go! aha.






<3

SHANNON RUNNING!
I had to run, whip out my cam and capture it!
hehehehhehe


OMG!!! SEATON FOUND HIS WALLET!!!
it was in the green bag.
He was grumpy all week.
YAY!




Oh man. Today is actually 10/10 and we just discovered free Starbucks at the Silo to promote grand opening. I got a VENTI iced vanilla latte. I'm a litte extra giddy. ehehhehehhahahahhhhehhehehehe! So I apologize for all of those. ahhehehhehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment