Saturday, September 10, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

Today is 09/10/11 ! I love seeing days like that. So pretty.

It was weird having the apt to myself after a whole session where it was bustling with people coming in and out. Spent the morning packing and cleaning up a bit.

Riley and Nate come over to eat some brunch.

Finally head home. We were doing pretty good until we jinxed that there was no traffic, but it was totally bearable since there was the chu chu master to conversate with.

Home! Gotta take advantage of every moment since school is going to start soon and I dunno how often I will be back. I'm also going to be going to LA and then Davis after, so I only have til Monday with the fam.

We go to TJ Maxx, DSW shoes and Walgreens at Westlake to walk around. Then Banana Island after!! ROTI!

So nice to catch up with family. Especially hearing Benson Wong's unending chatter box go on and on. He has entertaining stories, so I really don't mind. I love that he is so eager to share them actually. Just talking and laughing with the bro and mom makes me realize how true family is. I love them so much.

Come home to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 while my mom studies for her interpretation test. You got this mother! (Just got news that she passed! AHH YEAHHH!)

10 year anniversary for the 9/11 victims tomorrow...



Empty Sorrento P Lot

hehehhee. so green! Riley told me to take a pic

Mr. Chu

We drink too much Sonics

Jinxed


New Bridge!

Old Bridge







Everything is all plastic-y

Puuuurtyyy

I <3 colors!



Mischievous Smile 

Doo Rag Gangsta

It's a try on sock...


New Shoes?

They felt good, but Adidas running shoes? Iono...



Love the colors!




2011 Halloween costume?

Banana Island Time!









I was next to the real big one!

ahahhaha. Looking for our car in all the wrong floors


Adorable


Camera shy?

Yowsers!

Mikey is so cute! Not vicious at all... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment