Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tripling, Frisbee, Uncle V's & Visiting Apts

Church in the morning where Eugene shared about what he has been doing in Mexico for missions. This especially applied to me since I went 2 summers ago. It was nice to hear about familiar names and the progress that it has had since then. 

When Yingnan showed the slideshow and I remembered things, I would excitedly nudge and whisper to Jenn. I thought she was bored and annoyed. It took me awhile to realize that she had no idea what I was whispering. aahhaha. 

The youth and Daniel also played a Spanish worship song for us, it was pretty cooool!





Saw it on the way to church and wanted it!
Right after I went in and asked the worker if it was for the taking!

So i guess you can see that it was a yes! ahahha.
Thanks for transporting, Jenn!

At home, Ellen comes back and we rearrange to fit 3 people into 1 room... 




CORE Meeting at the Jees!
We meet to discuss Compass Cafe and Pre-week

Stupid Cowboys... 

Howe body slam!

My Fav! Thanks Steph!
1st Outreach Event = Ultimate Frisbee!!! It was Phil and Nelson's first time. Phil really liked it and we got some pretty competitive games going. GJ everyone! And thanks for coming out!



Break time
Sharon takes my camera and captures some nice shots of us playing, thanks!






I like this one! Cool! Go Shannon!





We just ran around like crazy, so we hungry peoples and we go eat Uncle Vitos. It was only around $6 a person for 2 huuuge pizzas and 3 orders of fries. Legit. Just the right amount.



1/2 Garlic Chicken and Hawaiian



1/2 BBQ Chicken and Classic?



Each of the peoples go their own way and I go downstairs to play Mono Deal! Haven't played since last summer. Jenn and Shannon keep winning.



We all have our toes done!!!

What a nice & organized closet!
Model's on the left. Turquoise lover on the right.

Discussing annoying alarm

Awwwww!!! Would you look at that?!

Visiting Julia's house and the Senior Koinonia house!

JENN DESIGNED THIS SHIRTTT!!! See her name?
Isn't this the cutest thing ever?! I am about to come back next
year to help them move in just to get one.
Or imma jump someone wearing it. ahaha. jk. maybe not.. :X



Cuddling



Kevin decides to watch the SAN video. Some of the highlights are shown below!
LOLOlooloLOOLOLOL!


Secret talent


hehehehheheh


"There's no place like home!"




Late night McD run. Jenn thought she dented Seaton's car, so she goes in sadness mode. We go back and see that the car is okay.






Looks liked Bugsy the hamster from Bedtime Stories


Seatons Mocha thing at 2 am...

Parfaits so small now :(



I'm going to have nightmares tonight...

We be fattys

How our room is arranged for 3 people

No comments:

Post a Comment