Friday, September 23, 2011

COMPASS CAFE!!!

The big day of COMPASS CAFE!!!

Try tabling a little more during the day time. The BUZZ is at the same time, or a little before our event, so many of us don't get to go because we have to prep food. I think I only went freshmen year.


Cute Sophomores! And Jordan in the back


Pretty much friends from Kindergarten. MK Modern Director, woohooo!
Hope to see at least one more performance before we leave UCD

Swirley at work


On the overpass and saw this terrible traffic, I had to stop and take
a picture. Dizaangggg!


Fried rice for Compass Cafe!
It was so HOT making this, I was so sweaty! ahaha

Chicken Wings from me mums

So the night begins! At first it was only old Compass folk, but more freshmen came a little later. Also a lot of people from other fellowships. Probs after the Buzz. We had a pretty good turnout in the end and I was able to talk to a lot of new people. 

After tonight, I'm excited to meet and follow up with those interesting peeps! YAY!






Seniors Main Dish!





Awww, the Sophomores serving drinks!


FBC reunite!

Leftovers for us!



Cool upperclassmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment