Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Déjà vu with T Wong

I was first up to present for my UWP class. It was not bad since it was a topic that I am somewhat knowledgeable in. I do feel like my voice is diff and weird when I am up there though. 

Presentation Complete

Too hungry that I had to stop at Coho for
a blueberry bagel

Woahh! These were leftover from Spring!
That's always nice to find :D

So I seriously only took 3 photos today, then I get a call from this woman... and that all changes. She stalks and finds me in my favorite computer lab.

We both laugh in the quiet room when we realize that we were kind of wearing the same outfit from our last similar date 2 weeks ago. And when we first saw each other, the first thing we whispered was, "Baskin Robbins?!" We laughed pretty hard in that cricket chirping room. tehe.



Because I'm lazy

Imma miss dollar tuesdays when i'm not in davis!

Enjoying while I ask for 3

Lol. I don't even know what to say about this

Ok, so these pictures following are me playing with her mom's Nikon DSLR. It's so different than a digital! But so fun, so I snap awayyyy!!

Best Angle

"Giiiirl pleeease!"

flash. i really like the glitter one.
quality of this cam is spectacular compared to mine.

no flash. so puurrrrtyyyy! thanks lindsay's housemate!

yeah, she thinks she's cute. pwahah!
good ukelele player tho, not gonna lie.

she gets over excited with the ball


makes our hallway look good!

hair action

oh dear

studious

this peach was HUUUUUGEEE!

camera so fast can catch blinking eyelid action

is that aim?

you see that watch? yeah.. it cant tell time.

soooo funnnn to take pics with.
You can totally see the diff in quality... sigh...

what a noob.
maybe one day... 

WINNER FOR BEST OUTFIT!

Thanks for the sweet card and goodies, that was awfully
generous of you and your fam, T!

Grandma's infamous fried rice!

You never seem to amaze me

New guest for the week!!! Ms. Cheryl Yee!!!

Got him some jamoca almond fudge

The fudgier, the better!

Sorry, couldn't resist. As usual.

Hiding in the closet because I commented
on his tight fitting pants.
Whaaaat?! They look goood!

Tiff got baby free proactive!

Procrastinating Writing draft for personal statement

Smack that, all on the floor... smack that!

typical. didn't want to wake with flash.
I wonder if he knows how much he is featured in this blog.

Procrastination at its finest!
Thanks for helping, wongton!

Laughing at cute dancing taiwan gmomma who falls off
stage but continues dancing.
I miss Taiwan!

My favorite colors, kinda!
I realized that I love glitter after this nail sesh.
And I actually feel more like a girl now! Weird!!

Trying to read personal statement because he is free as a bird



CRAP! I need to write paper!
Nail polish stinks. I seriously feel like I'm dying
while applying.

2nd to last night of suffering together.
Torturous, but so glad to have gone through it with you guys!

ugh. sorry for blurriness.

No comments:

Post a Comment