Monday, September 5, 2011

Gifts for Baby Cousins & Reminiscing

So I went home this weekend and forgot one of the most important things in my life right now... my harddrive. I was holding it the whole time, I don't know how I left it. Maybe it's a sign for me to work hard on finals this week. haha. 

Knowing me, I still have the memory card in my camera... and I will update with the pictures that I have so that I will not be too behind. Last weeks goodies will come once I go back home after the end of SS2.


Bun Rieu again! My mom makes it better each time!

Jon was sleeping well into the afternoon.
Ben is getting ready to play N64

Boh loh meat! (Jackfruit chips)
SOOOO GOOOD! But i feel like my teeth are going to break

Sleepy Mikey

He needs a girlfriend!

Playing No Mercy
The King of the Ring where you knock people out for $
We used to play this game so much, good times.
I later play vs Ben and he let me use my special on him,
he was winning, but after that... his dude was too weak.

Souvenir gift for Lee 

Scrumptious

Still kinda weird when bro drives and dad is a passenger

Hanging from mid air!

We visit our uncle's wife's mom as she hurt her wrist pretty badly. She is always so cheerful and happy. That's kind of rare for older asian grandmas. To me, at least. It's always nice coming here to visit them. They are usually pretty happy to see us.

Alsoooooo, we have been wanting to visit Ivana (almost 4) and Brianna (15 months) for the longest time! This gave us an excuse to see them. I also got them some gifts from Asia too, as you will see in the pictures.


They live in the green section! Hands down, the best one

Too slow


Always ready for pics

Geez their apartment has SOOOO many snacks

Hanging out, kiddies are napping.
Shopping at the Lady's market, I was instantly attracted to anything Tokidoki. I don't usually like bags, but this brand catches my attention for its cuteness. I love this backpack... and the print is rollercoaster/theme park-y and has all my fav characters, but I don't know how often I will actually use it. Hopefully Ivana will love, cherish, and use it effectively. I also thought the Stitch pouch is really cute, that's for Brianna.

Gifts to be given.
I love that Tokidoki bag. I think it may be my favorite print!

Ben has delicious ears, no joke.

So.... bald...

Nice cheerful kinda grandma? I dont know what she is.

Cheesecake that Aunty Mimi makes. SO GOOD!

That's Ivana in the back doing ballet, she's a natural
Okay, I understand I take a lot of pictures... but there are really a lot of pictures coming up. I don't know when I will see them again so I gotta try and capture these moments to the best of my abilities. haha. Be warned for the many pics to come. I tried to filter and take some out, but I just thought that all of them are just too cute to be throw away.

Oh, and Ivana is usually wild and active... but I think that she was just really shy with all the people around today that she was being really mellow.


We kind of wake them up... 

Brianna is shocked to see so many people




Hiding her present



She was so disappointed when she first thought is was
Bisquick that she ran into her room and into her bed.
She didn't come out until after I told her there was more!

She opens and sees that it's not just pancake mix!


Jon sticks it on her nose

So cute! Rudolph!

Jon... you have a tiny head.
He still plays like a child.


Is that a smile I see?!?!

Ivana hides in the corner to open her present


Finally opened!

More inside the backpack!
Mickey PJs!



<3

Trying to make her smile


Cute teeth!

I think she likes it!

For seaton. Is that Ding Dong's GF?

She loves ice cream











She is crazy child!



smiling!

wants ben's poptart

She wore her shoes wrong

being shy, but lookin good



mmmmm. me likey poptarts!

bye byeee!! til next time!!!

My broskii and mother got me some stuff from TJ Max and tell me to try it on. They got me a really comfy sports bra and this awesome shiiiiirttttt!!! It was just so crazy because when I went to the Giants game the other day, the baseball tees caught my eye. Of course I'm not going to buy it... but I open the bag and they already got me one! How sweet! Thanks a bunch!!! 


Pinching his boob, and he's pinching my back

I love it!

Stupid messed up finger, going to get it
checked tomorrow
Ben finds these old VHS lying around from our childhood, his birth, in this case. My dad was able to capture life's greatest moment on video! We watch it together and it's just crazy to think back on this kind of stuff.

My mom's a freakin hot air balloon!

Was able to pass the credit card test!
Credit building, here I come!
                                                 

 Welcome to the  Tam Fam, Benson Wong! 
via C-Section!

We continue on watching videos... don't know how to explain it, but it's a trip to go back down memory lane. I def want to record my kids as much as I can when I am hopefully a parent and have them look back at it. After watching, I can totally see how our personalities are still kind of them same. Then and Now. I barely spoke in the videos... whereas Jon was a chatter box, a meanie, and a jokester. I guess I talk a lot more now, but I do have some speaking issues with my stuttering and all, I just feel like I prefer other things instead of talking seriously sometimes? I dunno, im blabbing too much now. It was just a realization that I noticed even though personalities change a bit overtime... there are some key traits from childhood that will always be there. I also have to realize that there are many diff personalities out there, and you def can't just change it over night. 


Opening presents from Ben's 1st month party



Gettin chubby!

He loves biting Pooh's nose

Vallejo bridge!
Bothers me a little that they don't match.

Our trusty driver.
Cheryl stays in our appt for the last week of SS2!!!
YeeeEEEEEeee!! As in Cheryl YeeEEeeEEe!

Working on my presentation for tomorrow!
I had a weird headache at night time, I hope it goes away soon.

Another thought that I had today. The whole point in me spending so much time with this blog is for me and the people important to me to be able to look through this as memories (like the old VHS) years from now and to reminisce what life was like. I always think that it is such a fun trip to go down memory lane like that. But what if internet doesn't exist years from now? Then will all this investment go to waste? Boo. I sure hope not. I am banking that this blog will be a safe, organized, and universal source that I will be able to access where and whenever later on in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment