Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Irvine Galore (Part 2) Boogie-ing in Newport Beach!

On our way to one of the best beaches I have ever been to, maybe except for the ones in Hawaii. But Newport is really good. And my bro brings us to a very mellow and deserted place. It could also be because school is in session, but it was like we almost had the place to ourselves.



I see you beeeachhhh



!!!!!!!



Some of my all time favorite photos. Thanks Stooge it for taking it and Rebecca for fixing the lighting.



This seriously took only 1 take. Unplanned coordination and height. Nice birds in the back. Love it. Love them :D

Hi jon! I think you're a pretty cool Goh Goh :)

Me with the good buds







These were all found!




We take the boards and jump right in. It was Wong's 2nd time and Reb and Jenn's 1st time. They all eventually get the hang of it and like it! WOOHOOO!

Jenn doesn't usually go into the water at beaches... say whaaaat?!?! But she did this time. I think she enjoyed herself. tehe. And was a natural at boogie-ing.

I got kind of lazy to filter through pics, so there is just going to be a lot coming up..





























The wave's gonna getcha!


TEEEEEF



Me and Lee suck at skim boarding. ahah.













the queen



Gosh, this skim boarding ordeal was quite frustrating. I thought that since I do a good amount of boarding stuff, that this wouldn't be that bad. But it sucked. And it was really hard! HRMPH! And please excuse my rolls. Dang I want to get rid of those, but I like food too much. 

It was difficult, but Jon encouraged me to keep trying it. I got it a little more at the end, but I don't think it is as fun as boogie boarding, and def not as fun as long and snowboarding.




ugh. whatevs.




after looking at these, I can see my center of balance being totally off.



MWAHAHAHAHA! Good shot, Lee! LOL!


Packing things up

Byeeeee! We will miss you!

hehehheeh. The luxury of carpool!

Oh how I love the beach. I feel so happy just being there. I wonder if the others enjoy it as much as me. 

Thanks for driving, Jenn! Thanks Jon and Lee for taking and playing with us! Oh! And for all the lovely boards of course!

 <3 Irvine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment