Friday, September 9, 2011

Sadness to Madness

YEahhh... today was a sad day, like I mentioned before... the memory on my SD card got wiped. So all the dance videos are gone. Booger poopers. Mike came over and helped me recover some things (thankssss a bunch!) but the rest is gone forever! :( Of course this would happen to this set of memory...

In the beginning, I only took pic from my phone.. and Riley's. Then I was just whatever and used my SD card again. Not a good week to leave my hard drive at home.




Last weeks that Davis will be this empty


Ad for the broskii

Such cool shirts!

Ran with Jen Yee for a little bit, then ran into the guys as they were about to eat Woodstocks. Thanks for treating, Enoch! You woman hater... haha. I'm glad I'm enough of a dude.


This Settler's club thing, of course Kevin joins...




Everyone was gone in my apartment, so I just hang out with 106 for the rest of the night...


Seaton's new roommate!

I <3 updating on Macs :)

Boys wanting to be like Hitch

Fav ep :)





Gift giving time. Happy Belated to Riley and Kevin!




Such skinny legs!




An early Christmas time! Gifts from HK Disney from Jeff, Jenn and I.







Cheerleaders! I dunno how they supported me.. ahaha.

Boys will be boys


Seaton giving birth

Best shotglasses ever!


GO NATE!





No comments:

Post a Comment