Monday, September 19, 2011

Afternoon Run, Making Lunch for People I Heart and Games Night

Eva let me borrow her running shorts. My first time ish wearing these kinds. So comfy! I love em! Decide to take advantage and use them a little more while I still have them.

I run for a little in the scorching hot afternoon to deliver some goods to Jen Yee. She just got her wisdom teeth pulled (same day as Riley!). Drop things off and we walk back to my apartment after.








Made food for friends!


Premade by mum. Yum!

GARLICCCCCC!!! and BokChoy! woowogohoo!


Gifts from Cheryl from Hawaii! THAAAANKS!
So hard to choose calendar, they were all so pretty!

Her time to shop downstairs!

Happy camper!

Preweek Event: Cuarto Game Night!

We kept getting kecked out from place to place, but everyone kept a pretty good attitude and we had a lot of freshmen wonder what we were doing. Score!






Catch phrase in Cantonese
Another summer night of tennis, sweetness!



Secret beast!


All the dead maggotssss!!! YIKES!

We, or I mean I, always eat bad food after exercising. Fail.

Cheryl's FAVORITE!

craving this for awhile

rawr!


PINKY TOE SIZE COMPARISON!


She has a giant pinky! Or is mine midget?


OMG!!! I HAD THE SAME ONE AS A CHILD!

Of course..

I wonder where my sticker collection is..



hi jasmine!


Look familiar?!

Our new and stylish SHOE RACK!
nice shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment