Saturday, September 17, 2011

Early PHAC and Davis to Ourselves

This PHAC day came back to haunt me from the late spring clinic that I missed because I wanted to stay in Irvine longer. How ironic. At least we got let out early, that's always nice!

l
Lunch. Never has these kinds of buns tasted so good.

Visitor next to the drugs

What he does in clinic. jk jk.

Since it was the weekend before school started, not that many people were back in Davis yet. Just the incoming freshmen. Davis, esp South Davis was SO dead. Eerie at first, but then I learned to love it. We really had the area to ourselves for a couple of days.

Jennifer finally gets to do what she's been waiting all summer to do: unpack and move in with theee supermodel, Shannon Yun.





I was dead tired after clinic and was going to nap, but then I came upon this in their hallway! Shannon and Hanna were going to donate the clothes, so I went through them to see if I can get some of their clothes.

Let's just say it was the best shopping I have ever, ever, ever done! Back to school shopping: CHECK! And now I actually have some of the super model's clothes in my closet :) No longer do I just have to admire from afar.... but of course I still do that. hehehehhehe.





We were starved, so we go out to eat Plutos and then off to campus to flyer.

Shannon and Seaton rocked their flyering. It was  cute seeing all the freshmen with maps walking around. Man I feel old. Those lucky children have 4 exciting years in front of them!




Seaton decided to go no meat... -_- Bad idea. Thats cheese, not chicken breast





Winner = Compass Flyers. Hands down.


Great job flyering!








Palm trees in Davis!?



Meanies

Staircase changes

Black Sesame Green Milk Tea. I miss Taiwan.





OHH MYYY GOOODNESSSSS! AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! 

Funniest thing ever is about to go down! So these ladies were trying to VACUUM up a dead fly... flies were becoming plentiful during this night and we were wondering why. They later discover that maggots seem to have entered the house via Jenn's boxes at the storage place. hehehehe. 

Anyways, they try vacuuming the dead fly and instead they start vacuuming up an unfinished scarf that Shannon was working on! It was hilarious! The knitting was unraveling before our eyes. It was just jammed in there. There was a pause, Jenn thinks she solves the problem, but instead sucks off more knitting from the scarf. 

What a great housewarming gift to the house. ahaha. And here is the first of the house memories! Cheers!





Hand Placement. Sleeping thru all the ruckus.


Sorry scarf :(

Doodling Seaton! ahahahha

:)


New wardrobe

OOOooooOooooOoH! Tonight was the night that I saw the tennis beast unleashed: our one and only, Shannon Yun!









It was a nice and relaxing day. Davis can be really nice when there is no school. Especially when you have the company of good pals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment