Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st Day of Senior Year & Computer Lab All Day

First day of Senior year!!! Here we gooooooooo!

Outfit that I was indoors all day for. Thanks for the back to school
clothes Shannon!

I only had my Communications class today. Professor Hamilton is SO funny and entertaining at 8 in the morning, I love her! She is such a cougar. What a hottie of a teacher.

Compass Cafe is tomorrow and I volunteered myself to make a slideshow to introduce the new people to what Compass is all about.

It took awhile to make. I was pretty much in the computer lab til closing because I was getting used to the iMovie program and it took a LONG time to choose all the right pictures. The choosing pics part was the tedious part.


This has become my favorite place to be

I WAS SO STARVING WHEN I GOT HOME, YUMMMMM!



I went downstairs to use Shannon's MacBook Pro for her iMovie function to finish up the slideshow. Thanks for letting me use your precious baby!


Worship prac for Compass Cafe






Oh. My. Gosh.... the infamous wall is back and crazier than ever!





Here is the finished product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhsbFEYaYo

No comments:

Post a Comment