Friday, September 2, 2011

A GIANTs Victory!

Finally got to catch up on some sleep and it felt sooooo gooood!

Since we have been having a good number of people staying at our place, my room got a little messy... and a cleaning session was in order.

Afterwards, Tanisha rushes me back so that I can make it to the Giants game vs the D-Backs. Quite spontaneous, but a good decision in the end. Currently, the D-bags are top of our division and they were 6 games up? But we are cutting that lead, and I predict that we are going to take the division by the end of September! World Series Round 2? I think sooooo... GO GIGANTESSS!!

P.S. Today is actually Sept 22 (the first day of school) but I have this system where I upload all the pics to the day when I can and save them as a draft until I have time to comment on them. But for the following days, I'm going to keep it real short so I can get these posted. The pictures can speak for themselves.

These pictures are on steroids. I don't know why they are like that. ahahaha.






































































No comments:

Post a Comment