Thursday, September 29, 2011

Too Much Coffee and Visiting Youngin's

8 o clock communications class with Prof Hamilton. She is such a fun teacher. Waking up that early is totally worth it. I actually like my classes this quarter so far. Except for Linguistics, that class is a total bore. I get out of class and there is a Study abroad fair I check out for a bit.

I wait at the CoHo and get some coffee cuz I was pretty tired as I wait to go to my first EXB 104 lab. Bump into their finest worker, Jen Yee... and she gives me some of her food and another round of coffee. Yikes! I was shaky the rest of the day. Prob cuz I didn't eat much. Tiff... you should really not do that to yourself. aha.




Round 1

Thanks for some of this!


People watching

Jittery!

Lab time, it was kinda boring. Just practicing measuring stuff.







Sorrento provided a free BBQ to welcome their new residents for the year. They are probably going to be the nicest tenants I will ever have!






Go giiirls!

So prettyyyy! BOGO. For the Soph Girls.



Special delivery! hahahha. See, so impossible to get a normal picture of them.




Oh esther...




Visiting the Oakshade girls, Daan Taat and Lucy to give them some Jamba as well. One of their housemates have pet parakeets that they just let free. I've never seem them so freeee! Really pretty colors too. They just fly around the room.






Play a little tennis with Jordan. After playing this night, I decided it be best not to play singles tennis. ahah. I was so sucky and being pretty annoying. This guy has good patience to play with me. Props. 




Ngoc's birthday is at midnight. The Senior girls decided to surprise her not at midnight, that's too predictable and we figured she would go out, so we wait outside her door at 2 to surprise and give her some goodies!

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAYYYYY NGOC!



ahahha. lookin out her window

was really windy


SURPRISSSEEEEEE!!!

She wasn't having the best night,
but I hope we made it better!

That green apple looks so pretty








21 year olds

Newly 21 year old and the babies. I love yakult!

OMG! Best pic of Jenn in the background!

Happy Birthday! Hope you were surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment