Monday, September 12, 2011

Visit Mother at Work Day & Gigantes with Benno

Made by the pops

Dang my dad's legs are so skinny, what in the world happened
with mine?!



I need to find a way to flip these pics. So frustrating. But here is a taste on the creativity my lil bro can come up with. More than amazing! Keep it up, Benson to the Wong!!!



Transformable Wallets!


Trying to run with him is impossible :(

I leave Mikey back at home and meet my mother for a stroll at her workplace down the street. It was the most lovely weather with the most lovely mother :)
Good chattin, walking and catching up with me mumsies. Love you mother! <3 




Love her outfits. Going to Tanforan.


We need this in Davis

Dead opossum? on the way back. Lol. So smashed. Poor thing.

My mom's new office location! First time! So nice to have big and spacious window sheet. Got a glimpse at what she does in a day. Glad that she is really enjoying her job. That's always nice. I hope to find one I enjoy in the future. What a scary though. I'll just be like that opossum up there =P






Unleashed and calm. How nice.

It was the Moon Festival this past week. Moon Cake celebration!





Stinkiest shoes ever!

She smiledddd! <33333333

lol.

Rebecca so kindly found my brother and I some cheap Giants tickets so we decide to join her, Patrick and friends. What a game this will turn out to be...








OMGGGGGGG! So an advantage of being in the bleachers is that the outfield throws us their practice balls afterwards. Soooooo... CODY ROSS actually threw one over to our proximity! It was surreal!!! I reached out my glove, and I think it ACTUALLY TOUCHED THE TIP!!! But I suck and missed it... so upsetting. After that, I made it a lifelong goal to get one... 

Girl below us got it




As my bro and I were venturing off to look for garlic fight, some crazy fight supposedly broke out with the girl  who got the ball and ehr ex bf. Vicious.








Bro and I sneak into the elite seating to try to catch foul balls. And a nice gentleman gave us what we wanted. He prob noticed us poor people all excited with our gloves out. Something that is not usually what they see in that area of seating. THANK YOU NICE MAN!!! Our mission was complete :)










We go to Rebecca's house after to sleep to 'catch' the Viet bus to LA the next morning. Lol. What a fail. That story comes later...

I'll miss you Benson Wong!

Grad Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment