Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally Working Again!



HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONEEEE!!! 
Wow. I think I got a blog entry for every day of August, we shall see how that routine lasts. haha.
August blew by! UC quarter students have got to enjoy the rest of summer to the best of their abilities before the torture begins again!



There is a time capsule in the center

So empty

Gotta enjoy it while we can. It's about to be PACKED!

Finally pumping my ties

The joy of sampling



Ngoc was texting me at work and wanted to give me something,
I go down to meet her and she surprises me with this!
Thaaaaanks!

I only drank a little and was about to throw away,
but that's too wasteful... so I biked it back.
Good decision

HOME MADE KIMCHI BY MINERVUS!!! SOOOOO GOOD!

Khanh moved out, Minerva moved in!

Disaster corner

Tiff's costco alfredo.

So rich and yummy

Sumpass football


Japanese student's birthday!


Are you sure about that?!

Creepy alley on the way back from Safeway


What a pleasant run-in!

Yo go lindsay!


Rush Hour 3

Bumming Tani
Notice her foot placement

Ahahaha! I'm such a creeper!

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!

He was dancing as we were singing

Fun guy!


Attacking the Caramel apple


Jaronimo!


Decided to go late night run with Germaine... at 12 am! aha.
She tried on the NB shoes I got from Asia

They fit!

Showing them 'Melody Girls' from 2 summers ago

Cam too slow

Finished run

Trying to do planks

lol.. Tani..

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment