Saturday, September 24, 2011

A MACnificent Night!!! WOWSAS! (Part 2)

Okay, so this day also had to be split into 2. Our family is a little crazy and over the top when it comes to free stuff. Okay... maybe just me. I think I got it from my grandma. ahaha. But anyways, don't be too shocked, but here are some pictures of some of the things we got at the Kaiser Fair. 

My brother and I lay it all out and he even counts all the things that we get. His favorite things were the little rubbery footballs. Mine were the green towels and these really nice and sturdy duffels they gave us. At first it was 1/family. But I think they realized they had too many and started giving them out like it were free brochures! Woohooo! Lucky us!

Kaiser is so generous. I hope to work for them one day. My mother always tells me good things about them. And as a member, I believe it!














My bro is SO talented!
Well.. ya know.. kinda runs in the family... ahaha. Total joke!

Good grief! Spectacular!

Had to throw it away. Bye DOMO!
Halloween 2009

I love trying to get free things for other people! Sharing the wealth, ya know.. so here are some pics go showing my housemates some of the goods. Tiff was doing a great job advertising. 

Ellen was in love with the salad tossers and lunch bag. hehe.










New house board! Pretty!

Shannon is throw backing her halloween costume from '09

OHHHH MAAAAN!!!!! YOU READY FOR THIS?!?!?
So you know why it was a MACnificent day?!?!?!

Becauseeee..... my fambam delivered this to me from my aunt!!! 

GAHHHH!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHH!!!

I can't believe I actually got one. I been kinda eyeing it because my PC was acting really slow and after playing with some of my friends Macs and the ones at school got me really attached to them. They are so smart, speedy, portable and just awesome. It makes pic uploading a whole lot better. I don't usually like new things because you have to take super good care of it and everything, so it's kinda weird having this expensive item. But I will try to take as good care of it as I can.

I love it so far, still getting used to it. But once again, THANK YOU GUMAAAAAAA!!! I love it, but I love YOU more! Doh howe doh jeah! :D





OMG! I Cant believe it!









So preettyyyy. Smells so good too.
mmmmm.. new macs!




lol. such a loser.



THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

^_^   =DDDDDDDD   ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment