Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adventures Around LA (Part 1): Grubbin & The Getty Center

We were seriously contemplating if we should all head back up to NorCal a day early since we had some things to do and Rebecca wasn't feeling too hot. Her voice was completely gone and the day at the beach has gotten her skin to go crazy, especially without her meds. Yikes!

But then we decided to stay anyways since we did pay a little more for Greyhound. And we were already in SoCal, it would be so hard for us to get together to vacay like this. It would be kind of a waste to just head back after a day. So we stay. I feel like every time I go to SoCal, I never want to come back. 

Now that we stayed, we get to do more things on our list, like bring the others to the legit viet place seen below. They are known for their Nem Noungs, which are their spring rolls with a little delis crispy stick inside. I love it. We also ordered Bun Xeo and Bun Bo Hue. 

Rebecca was conversating with us via erasable pen and their table setting. Quite a change from her usual self.






Ginormous Bun Xeo!



So my bro introduced me to this place, and I love it! I love tea and this place is cool because it is not the usual milk tea, but fruity flavored tea. I like the Peachee Lychee and I put mochi instead of their famous green boba. I had to upgrade my size because I just like is that much. Me want moreeeee!! I had to pee like 10x more than usual during the day though. 

Aiyaahhhhh, it's Oct 5th right now. 2am and I have to get up for an 8 am internship in Sac. And it's raining pretty bad. I hope it will clear in the morning so I can bike. 

I don't know why I am blogging. It kind of realizes me while I do it, but I stress out afterwards because of all the time it took. Time really flies when I update this thing.

With that said, (Seaton's fav line)... I really should put less commentary. I always say that, but I never abide. Maybe if I blab less, then I would actually be caught up... -_-






Fav colors together


hrmmm... where to?! Los Angeles, please!

Rebecca wanted to try something different during this trip, like be more sophisticated or what not instead of places like MAGIC MOUNTAIN! So we try this kind of scenery and hit up the free GETTY!

We just take a bunch of pictures there and disturb the peace. haha. One again I warn you, A LOT of pictures are coming up...





cool seeing start of traffic from up here








































We try to run and leave her. ahaha.



















I feel like we photoshoot every where we go. We made ourselves known at the Getty, and off to Santa Monica we go! It will be in my next post.  

Going here was a nice and different experience. It was a good idea to expand our areas of play.

Yeap... once again, it was necessary to split up the day into 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment