Friday, December 9, 2011

Boiling Crab House Din & Surprise Wanted Gift! (Part I)

Friday now... the time passes so fast... eeks.

Tiff and Seaton are studying of their last exam while I write my evaluation for my orthotics internship. 

I head over to sac to try to see what I can for the last time. It was coooool! I got the chance to follow a Pediatrics OT to the NICU to make hand molds for a premie baby. I forget how fragile babies can be, especially if they are premature. It was quite a site to see. That baby that the OT was making a hand mold for came out at only 2.7 pounds! She was trying to make a hand mold because the baby wouldn't open her hand.. she would hold it in a fist, so we tried to change that.

Even though I wasn't there for that long today, that observation made it all worth while.







what anthony was working on yesterday and started today

when will i see you again?

the sleeping bus


my favorite lonely tree

jess cleaning the counters!


gj!

So it's friday night now... Ellen graduates in the morning and has a bunch of plans to go elsewhere afterwards, so she brings up the idea of a house dinner at BOILING CRAB... how can we say no?!


mmmmmmm

Boling Crab... the 201 Girls are about to TEAR YOU UP!

Get ready for it...









my hands were already dry... the sauce made it SO much worse,
came out red and rashy at the end of the night, but it was so worth it!



jessica's lined up heads





yikes!
their sauce is unbelievably delicious!


til next time...

[Night out with Lindsay was in between this in the next post. Not in a timely order, but I just thought it would be more organized this way.

This was after the night out and wii-ing downstairs... some of the 106 guys come over to hang and give me my late birthday present... and trample all over tiff's flesh, aka ellen's bed that was moved to the living room...]





GIFT TIME!





hrmmm... what could it be?
I thought it may be some gag gift and that something
would pop out or something...

b-b-b-b-butttt.... nooooo!!!
could it be?!?!??!

YES IT ISSSSSSS!!!
A women's medium jersey... PERFECT!!!
THANKS 106! :DDDD

I was seriously SOOOO HAPPPPY and in such disbelief that they got me that! I love it so much! Especially since the Niners are doing such an amazing job right now... when better else to get one?!

I believe that all of the 106 boys chipped in for me... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUU!!! But I know the idea is from Riley, since he is the only one in that house who follows the Niners and knows what I like about them... gahhh... it's always hard to describe how happy I am, because I don't want to sound like I am bragging or anything, but I'm just so happy... like my face and cheeks hurt from smiling. Thank you for your thoughtfulness Riley! It seriously made me rethink some things.. but I will not state it here. It means a lot to me though, that you took the time to pick out a gift like this. It was so strange... since for my secret santa/christmas list... i put cute 49ers gear as my first choice, and for some reason, although he didn't even know about the list... he got this jersey for me. I think that's one of the reasons why I was so happy. sighhhhh... yes. I love it. THANK YOU AGAIN BOYS!!! I love you 'men' too. Always so fun to be around and you always take care of us 'girls' :D I'm going to miss that a lot. Can we just grow up and live near each other forever, like in FRIENDS? I wouldn't mind that at all... 

Also, you all know I absolutely LOVE garlic, and i go crazy over BC sauce, so apparently my breath reeeeakeddd pretty badly, so sorry guys. hehehe.


thankkkkkssss riley chuuuuuu :D

yeah yeah yeahhh...

sport in the new gift!

<3

gosh... she shook it so intensely that it broke...

Tiff and I stayed up for a good amount of the night after that decorating the soon to be grads caps... 

They gave us the ideas, we tried to do what they liked. I hope they liked their caps though!









Finished Products:








don't even know if she liked it... took it off and hid it the first moment she could...
haha

that orange band took forever to decide what to do with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment