Monday, December 19, 2011

MNF with the Niners and Jeffrey Chang!

Made an appointment to run with Janice in the morning... my dad dropped me off there and she wasn't even awake! I was about to hop their fence. But we ran around Buri Buri for a bit and she got tired. Ran back to her home and dropped her off and I tried running back to my place.


see the sleeves

getting ready

free run central

bye bye sleeves



So here I am trying to run home and lookie what I see! I wanted to go closer, but it may not have been safe. I know my limits... :)

But I was pretty lazy. Running on El Camino by myself is so lonely. And so many cars! Kept trying to take the back way but it kept getting closed off. I was going to give up and go to Subways and have my dad pick me up there. But I fought it and decided to just run all the way back! Yay! GJ Tiff! I felt kinda proud.. hehe. Not that it was that far, just being super lazy.




was going to give up around here

so many nice parks around

seriously... this is winter weather?


but i made it home!!!

i think that this is appropriate at this moment... hehe.

haven't watched this in so long!

mmmm... truffle from godiva!
so gooood!

wrapping and himym

So a lot of build up has been rising to this monday night for the NINERS vs STEELERS!

A BJs visit is a must... and lookie who is back from dental school and here to join us, Almost Dr. Jeffrey Chang! [British accent]

Welcome back, bro!



adorable

pretty balls


i've been here too often recently

jeff was sitting there... sheesh! no one judges...

i guess he only lets me take pics when we are on vacation

2 BJs irish root beers! and a beer
Spencer's treat... since he has a job and everything now



The game was so delayed! Candlestick had a major BLACKOUT... gosh. Guess they have to move now...

But let's get this game startedddddd!!!



hi andy!
my bro calls him a mouse


spencer had this called back cuz of the cheese. haha.

jeff didn't even eat cuz watching

rileys

bro and I
great white + portebello shroom



lol. i didn't realize they were kind of 'dressed up' til now



how many months are you?








platter!



he can eat so much of this


mwahahhaa.... so funny story... we get him one more free pizookie
for his belated birthday.. and as usual.. the group sings and everything...
as we were singing, i believe 9ers made an interception in the 4th Q and it went from...
"Happy bday x2... Happy Birthday to... wahhhh Woooahahhhh AHHHHHHH!!!"
It was really funny.. i don't know if you got the full effect. I wish I could have recorded. haha. Priceless.


still working on it.. 


OMG... Jeff treated... sheesh ka bobs. We owe you one!

NINERS WINNNNN!! Relief!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!!









Welcome back to Cali for break!!!

It's always a great day/night when the Niners win! And even better watching it with crazy fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment