Friday, December 16, 2011

Snow Trip Day III: Boreal & Going Back Home

Lol. Some pics are big and some are small because my internet was acting up and the loading process got messed up. Oh well.. you get to enjoy some pics on BLAST! haha.

Here is the last day of the snow trip! Went by quickly... it was interesting because it was kind of a random group of people going together, but it all worked out. They were good company! I had a lot of fun with them.

Boreal is only $15 on fridays... SUHHWEEET deal! It is what you pay for... of course it is not going to be Heavenly... but it was decent for what we paid. Only 1 big lift open and it got pretty icy and painful at some points, but I kinda accomplished what I aimed to do... to carve down the biggest route that was offered. I got a good amount of practice on the same course and rode the lifts by my lonesome at the end because the others got split up or were too tired. A lift for one was all occupied by me. Those were some lonely rides :( And it got realllllyyyyyyy windy as it got later. It seemed like it was snow storming at the top! I took a pic, I will comment on it.

BIG and small pictures coming!





















whats with the space? haha






so obsessed with eds pie

tani has a good pose of this on her phone





half pipe in the making





lonely rider

this is the slope that I tried to carve down all the way in.. that initial part in the top right is the hardest... so icy up there! but i was
able to come down almost completely fall free for a run. i'll consider it a mission completed.

snow storming at the top!!!
Had to put on my binding facing the other way

big slope right on the edge

all done... photo time!
When will i be back to the snow this season... i have no idea... tried to board as much as I could.








cyclops

a true snow trip




beautiful skies on the way home




great idea!





took her longer than it took to drive from Davis to get out of the car...
hahaha. she got owned pretty bad... butt is donezo

checking out her newly remodeled home!







i get to return home to this beautiful face

and this one

T'was a successful snow trip. I wish I could have boarded a tad bit more at Heavenly since it was so expensive... but it's okay. We all stayed together for the most part there and it was nice to see everyone travel down that mountain.

I love snowboardinggggg!!! :DDD

Gosh... I should really be packing for Vegas right now... we are leaving at 9:45 pm tomorrow (1/4/12)! YOWSERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment